Wee 3.2.0 Released
We’re excited to push this latest Wee release. There are some key improvements we’ve already been making use of internally. We plan one more minor release of Wee 3 and then we’ll be shifting focus to some of the exciting Wee 4 features we’ve been planning.
Here are some of the major updates:
- Added namespace to Wee screen to allow granular reset of rules
- Added support for SVG class manipulation
- Allow setting root datastore arrays and objects
- Format task path conditionally to support npm 3 structural support
- Rename package to wee-framework to avoid npm collision and allow for npm installation