Static builder for style guides, documentation, or entire sites
A living style guide is an important component of creating maintainable consistency throughout a project. While they were the inspiration for the Wee site generator it can do much more. In fact, this website is built entirely with Wee and is available on GitHub.
The site generator is feature-rich and includes the following
- Multiple template support
- Content aggregation through source globbing
- Dynamic file output paths if applicable
- Partial snippet injection
- Dynamic template extension loading
- Custom global, environment, and content variables
- Configurable minification, typography, paths, and URL settings
- Environment build support
This task will compile sites defined in wee.json on demand.